Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dublin and American Football

What do you do when you're the alumni of an awesome football school and you find out your team will be playing in Europe while you're living there? Buy tickets of course!!!! So over Labor Day weekend I flew up to Dublin to party with my people, my Penn State people. 

We felt incredibly welcome. 

On the campus of Trinity College.

I love Penn State but the campus isn't nearly as beautiful as a university founded in 1592. 

We swung by Dublin Castle as well. 

The grounds around the castle were gorgeous. 

St. Patrick's Cathedral. 

HAD to go to the Guinness Factory. Tip: Buy tickets ahead of time to avoid a line. Then just head straight up to the 7th floor where you can get your beer and enjoy a great view. 



We had lunch at the Jameson distillery. 

I love sitting near the field so you can see every nerve wracking play.

Yay we won!!





Molly Malone statue, keeping it real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment