Tuesday, December 9, 2014

London for more American Football

I'm doing European football wrong I think. When my friend said she had tickets to the Detroit Lions game in London I said "I want to go to London!" We had such a lovely time. Seeing all those places you've seen in the movies and shopping. It was so refreshing to go a place where everyone spoke English. We got to see the Lions narrowly beat the Falcons (and rub it in the faces of jerk Falcons fans).  We also saw Book of Mormon in the West End and it was HILARIOUS! This was one of my best trips yet. 

Walking along the South Bank.

Having a drink at the top of the Shard. 

I assure you there's London skyline behind us. 

My selfie skills got nothing on the tourists behind me. 

We stayed at Elephant and Castle, it was perfect.

English Breakfast.

View of the Tower Bridge from the Shard. 

13th Century ruins. 

St. Paul's Cathedral. 

Another benefit of visiting other places, Mexican food! We also got Indian, Korean, Portugese and Chipotle while we were there. 

Regent's Park. 

Triton Fountain in Regent's Park. 

At the Lions/Falcons game.

Walking across the Tower Bridge. 

Poppies in honor of those lost in WWI at the Tower of London. 

Tower of London and the bridge. 

Shakespeare's Globe Theater. 

Big Ben. 

Palace of Westminster. 

Super excited about the win!

Picadilly Circus.

Go see it, sooooo funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment