Sunday, January 26, 2014

Saying goodbye to DC

I am going to miss Washington, DC more than I ever imagined I would when I moved there. I felt so at home, walking the monuments, riding the Metro, and talking the talk with all the various wonks. I didn't hit everything on my DC bucket list, but I did check off the last few Smithsonian museums I needed so that I have visited all of them! 

I also had an amazing farewell party thrown by my fantastic friends on New Year's Eve. It was a apt way to wrap up my time in the city and I already miss all my friends like crazy. 













On my very last night in town I had drinks with my best friends and dinner with the best family. I somehow managed to hold back tears for the whole night. But I miss their faces so much. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment