Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Really gotta start running

Went to Crossfit again today! And I have a new max back squat, 175 pounds. The rest of the workout was 30 Curtis P's which is a combo of a squat clean, lunges, and a push press, I used 45 pounds and finished in 9:26. After rowing yesterday my hands are looking a little rough. 



Afterwards, I had some cooking to do! I got a recipe kit from Washington's Green Grocer and decided to finally make it. Thai Basil Beef with Coconut Rice, it turned out pretty well, especially because I'm not a big fan of chilies, but they're great in this. Because I don't often cut up chilies I had no idea how much I had to wash my hands before touching my eye, the answer... more. I still don't think they're good after a shower, so probably wearing my glasses tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment