Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Easy day

Woke up and did an easy run on the waterfront, finishing up with a half mile strider, not too bad, it felt good to stretch out the old legs. Then I came back and started working on my situps for my upcoming physical fitness assessment, need to work on those more, and pushups, need to get after those. 

After work I headed to meet some friends for happy hour before we cashed in our vouchers for Nationals tickets, it was the last night regular season game. We had bought a five game package together and got a voucher for a sixth. We were winning when I left after the 7th inning, my friends left me after the 6th inning, I felt really creepy watching the game alone so I walked home. One of the times I love living three blocks from the park .

No comments:

Post a Comment