Monday, June 25, 2012

Actually working makes 8 hours fly by

Work was BRUTAL today! I hate taskers. Hate them. More than black jelly beans. More than stubbing my toe. Hate. But it did make the day fly by. I had to make an effort to get up and move every hour because I was so engrossed (or panicking) in my work. Spreadsheets!

I could not wait to go to Crossfit today. It was a rest day from running... that worked out well. We started with a block run which is about 400m, then back squats, then the met con was 3 rounds of 200m sprints and max effort thrusters (I used 75#, whoa). The WOD only took about 7 minutes but it was killer. Actually sprinting on the sprints made it harder. 

Afterwards I walked back with Christine and Matt because the weather is beautiful today!

Not looking forward to work tomorrow, but I am looking forward to seeing the chiropractor again, working on my functional mobility... then doing a WOD in Rosslyn with my friend Erika!

I've got a 4 mile Fartlek in the morning so I really need to go to bed, but I want to eat some sweet potatoes first, I'm hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment