Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's so hot!

Heat index in the hundreds, yup I should definitely run home from Crossfit, that's a great idea. 


The run was alright, really slow because my legs were pretty tired and I kept my heart rate at about 182 BPM for the whole run. It took me 39 minutes to run about 3.4 miles, not too shabby. 


The WOD was really hard! 500m row, 3 x (3 pull ups, 5 toes to bar, 7 burpee box jumps), 400m run, 3 x (3 pull ups, 5 toes to bar, 7 burpee box jumps), 500m row. I finished in 19:26, not the worst, but not the best. Burpees kill me. I need to get faster at them. 


This is what I looked like after two workouts!

I'm excited for my rest day tomorrow, it will consist of my first trip to the chiropractor and a train ride up to NYC to visit my old friend Andrea, I could not be more excited! Now I just have to get some laundry done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment