Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Running, running, crossfit

Woke up and went for a run yesterday before work, it felt GREAT! I went 5.6 miles, and once I got back to the apartment realized that I only needed to go 3, so I did three today on the way back from Crossfit, well sort of, it might have been power walking. The WOD today was 5-4-3-2-1 Power Snatches and Overhead Squats and 1-2-3-4-5 "Muscle ups" or for me pull-ups off a box doubled. I got done in 6:29 with 65#. 


I tried to keep my heart hate at 70% (~150 BPM)  it was really difficult and I ran SOOOOOOOO slow. Everyone was passing me. It was easy to keep running though and it's supposed to get easier quicker when you run like that. Here's hoping because I'd really like to finish the marathon and not be taken off the course halfway through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment